Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome To Blmm

Welcome to the first of many installments of the nightlife and music and general entertainment blog. I am going to more or less be right up front and say I live in NYC so most if not all or my reviews will be NYC specific which may suck if you like in east Tibet. I hope that you enjoy the writing and if you are in NYC you have your own bootleg fromers on your phone. I also will when time permits me review music and movie releases which will not be as evergreen as say spots but should help out all the same. I do my spot reviews as follows. I judge based on décor(is the location getting the feeling that it is shooting for) I so that to not penalize dive bars for nailing looking like crap or hipstery clusterfucks for being hipstery clusterfucks. Then I look and selection of booze and cocktail options. I am less critical of this myself but I know a lot of people look forward to a nice quality cocktail. Then I look at the variables such as a cool crowd or cool bartender skee ball table etc. I will try like hell to be as consistent as my addled brain will allow but I make no promises. I hope this is fun for you as it will be for me to write. until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment